Price Match Guarantee
We will price match a new, used or rental textbook within 7 days of purchase from your online bookstore. Price match must be submitted against the eligible websites below. Claims can only be submitted for in-stock textbook purchases placed by students affiliated with the school.
Before submitting your request, please review the following details and exclusions:
- We price match Amazon.com, Chegg.com, B&N.com, TextbookX.com (aka Akademos), and local brick and mortar competitors.
- To be eligible for price match, the item must be listed on the online bookstore for enrolled courses and in stock at time of purchase.
- We price match the textbook by exact ISBN and it must be in the same condition (new or used) and format (hardback, paperback, spiral, loose-leaf).
- We price match only items that are in stock on the competitor's website or store at the time of the request.
- Upon validation, we will refund the student the difference in price paid and competitor price offered in the form of in-store credit to be used on the college's online bookstore.
- Limit of one price match per title per customer during eligible price match window.
- Price Match program excludes peer-to-peer marketplace purchases (e.g. items not sold by and shipped directly from Amazon.com, B&N.com, TextbookX.com aka Akademos).
- Price Match program excludes publisher specific rental programs, items delivered electronically to the digital bookshelf and bulk orders placed via purchase order from the school.
- Price Match program excludes Amazon's Warehouse Deals, fulfilled by Amazon, Lightning Deals, Deals of the Day, "Amazon Deals", aggregator sites, digital materials, and publisher-direct prices.
- Price match program excludes out of stock items.